Since 1999, providing traditional Chinese medicine in Park Slope. Personalized and individualized care in the lineage of our teachers. Combining acupuncture, acupressure and Chinese herbal medicine.
- New York State licensed acupuncturist and nationally board certified.
- Master of Science in Acupuncture from the Tri-State College of Acupuncture
- Supervising acupuncturist at a multidiscipline rehabilitation center – Queens, NY.
- Advanced training with Emilie Connor, protoge of world-renowned Japanese acupuncturist Kiiko Matsumoto.
- Acupuncture detoxification specialist certification from the Lincoln Recovery Center.
- New York State licensed and nationally board certified acupuncturist.
- Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Wisconsin- Acupuncture Certification
- Tri-State College of Acupuncture, NYC– Certification in Chinese Herbology
- Additional training in Chinese Medicine- Beijing, China.
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist Trainer- Lincoln Recovery Center
- Created and implemented the Acupuncture Detoxification Training Program at Stuyvesant Square, Beth Israel Medical Center, NYC.
The healing touch
Learn about our services