We started Brooklyn Acupuncture in 1999, so long ago now it's almost scary! We continue to deepen our understanding and love of Chinese Medicine with endless gratitude to our teachers and those we have the honor of treating.
Billy Villano MS. L.Ac. New York State licensed and nationally board certified acupuncturist
- Master of Science in Acupuncture from the Tri-State College of Acupuncture, NY.
- Advanced training with Emilie Connor protege of world renowned acupuncturist, Kiiko Matsumoto.
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist certification from the Lincoln Recovery Center, Bronx, NY.
- Rehabilitation Center Acupuncture Supervisor, Queens, NY.
Zoe Kogan L.Ac. New York State licensed and nationally board certified acupuncturist.
- Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Certified Acupuncturist, Madison, WI.
- Tri-State College of Acupuncture, Certification in Chinese Herbology.
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine training at the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing, China.
- Created the Acupuncture Detoxification Training Program at Stuyvesant Square, Beth Israel Medical Center, NYC.