Since 1999, we've combined acupuncture, acupressure, Chinese herbal medicine and bodywork to encourage the body's innate healing ability.
Zoe Kogan L.Ac., is a New York State licensed and nationally board certified acupuncturist.
- Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Wisconsin- Acupuncture Certification
- Tri-State College of Acupuncture, NYC– Certification in Chinese Herbology
- Additional training in Chinese Medicine- Beijing, China.
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist Training- Lincoln Recovery Center
- Created and implemented the Acupuncture Detoxification Training Program at Stuyvesant Square, Beth Israel Medical Center, NYC.
Billy Villano MS. L.Ac., New York State licensed acupuncturist and nationally board certified.
- Master of Science in Acupuncture from the Tri-State College of Acupuncture
- Supervising acupuncturist at a multidiscipline rehabilitation center – Queens, NY.
- Advanced training with Emilie Connor, protoge of world-renowned Japanese acupuncturist Kiiko Matsumoto.
- Acupuncture detoxification specialist certification from the Lincoln Recovery Center.