At Brooklyn Acupuncture we love Chinese medicine's simple, adaptable and practical approach to health. Traditional Chinese Medicine treats symptoms as well as their underlying cause. Since 1999, we've combined acupuncture, acupressure, Chinese herbal medicine and bodywork to encourage the body's innate healing ability.
Zoe Kogan L.Ac., is a New York State licensed and nationally board certified acupuncturist.
- Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Wisconsin- Acupuncture Certification
- Tri-State College of Acupuncture, NYC– Certification in Chinese Herbology
- Additional training in Chinese Medicine- Beijing, China.
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist Training- Lincoln Recovery Center
- Created and implemented the Acupuncture Detoxification Training Program at Stuyvesant Square, Beth Israel Medical Center, NYC.
Billy Villano MS. L.Ac., New York State licensed acupuncturist and nationally board certified.
- Master of Science in Acupuncture from the Tri-State College of Acupuncture
- Supervising acupuncturist at a multidiscipline rehabilitation center – Queens, NY.
- Advanced training with Emilie Connor, protoge of world-renowned Japanese acupuncturist Kiiko Matsumoto.
- Acupuncture detoxification specialist certification from the Lincoln Recovery Center.